Meetings & Minutes
2019 Board Meeting Schedule
January 15, 2019
April 16, 2019 – Annual Meeting
June 11, 2019
September 17, 2019
November 12, 2019
Grant Park Church
2728 NE 34th Ave.
Grant Park Neighborhood Association Meeting Rules
- All members of the public attending and watching General meetings must treat each other and the Board with respect.
- Members of the public who intend to offer public comment to the attendees and Board must sign up to comment before the start of the discussion. Individuals who sign up to comment to the Board must indicate the topic of their intended testimony and must provide contact information (telephone number, e- mail address or street address).
- Comments from the members of the Grant Park Neighborhood will be given priority. If time allows, the general public will be allowed to provide testimony.
- Each GPNA association member may be asked to limit comments to two minutes, to allow sufficient time for others to also offer comment within the time allocated by the agenda to the topic under discussion.
- Individuals are not permitted to engage in conduct that interferes with the ability of other citizens to watch the General meeting, interferes with the ability of other citizens to offer citizen comment to the Board, or interferes with the ability of the Board to conduct its business.
- Prior to beginning any comments, individuals must state their name and address.
- Individuals offering citizen comment are not permitted to make personal attacks on any Board member, other testifier or member of the public.