Meetings & Minutes
2020/2021 Board Meeting Schedule
Please email email@example.com to let us know you will attend at least two days prior to the date of the meeting, and include your physical address (residence or business) within Grant Park neighborhood, email address, and telephone number. Upon verification, GPNA will provide a link to the meeting.
September 15, 2020
November 10, 2020
February 2, 2021 – Board Workshop
April 6, 2021 – Annual Meeting including board elections
June 8, 2021
September 14, 2021
November 9, 2021
LOCATION: Online via Zoom
Grant Park Neighborhood Association Meeting Rules
- All members of the public attending and watching General meetings must treat each other and the Board with respect.
- Members of the public who intend to offer public comment to the attendees and Board must sign up to comment before the start of the discussion. Individuals who sign up to comment to the Board must indicate the topic of their intended testimony and must provide contact information (telephone number, e- mail address or street address).
- Comments from the members of the Grant Park Neighborhood will be given priority. If time allows, the general public will be allowed to provide testimony.
- Each GPNA association member may be asked to limit comments to two minutes, to allow sufficient time for others to also offer comment within the time allocated by the agenda to the topic under discussion.
- Individuals are not permitted to engage in conduct that interferes with the ability of other citizens to watch the General meeting, interferes with the ability of other citizens to offer citizen comment to the Board, or interferes with the ability of the Board to conduct its business.
- Prior to beginning any comments, individuals must state their name and address.
- Individuals offering citizen comment are not permitted to make personal attacks on any Board member, other testifier or member of the public.